Folding Gluing Machines
Introducing Rollem’s Chameleon Folder Gluer System
Ideally suited for packaging and commercial printers looking to move beyond the limitations of legacy folding and gluing systems.
The combination of Chameleon’s unique make ready platform — a flexible design that goes far beyond the abilities of existing fixed frame machines – and industry leading belt speed provide for quicker set-ups and faster production speeds.
These systems are built with a modular design, allowing for expansion of capabilities at a later date, including the ability to add affixing feeders, inspection, inserting and other add-ons, anywhere throughout the system. Capable of running as a self-feeding, stand-alone system, or in-line with either Insignia Die Cutters or Rollem Slitting, Scoring and Perforating systems, Chameleon can be utilized in multiple production capacities and configurations. Rollem’s Chameleon line is fast becoming the print industries’ most versatile folding and gluing finishing system!
- Simple Operation – easy, operator friendly interface for both system and controls
- Integrated pass-through feeder for stand-alone operation. Includes a continuous top loaded, bottom feed friction feeder with air assist
- The open architecture frames include two meters of converting sections split in half for easy access and configuration resulting in quicker set-up times
- The modular design allows for expansion of capabilities as needed including the ability to add affixing feeders and other optional functions
- Finish products from digital, ink-jet and offset presses
- Simple Operation
- Make-ready efficiency
- Industry leading production speeds
- Highly Adaptable & Modular
- 100% Accurate
- Gluing – Hot & Cold
- Stand-Alone or In-Line Feeding
- Handles Cover, Paper, & Card Stocks
- Optional capabilities include: Hotmelt glue, Verification, Double Sided Tape, Inserting, Compression, Affixing feeder, Inspection, Auto-lock fold kit, Tear Tape, Window Patching, 90- or 180-degree Bump-turn
- Rollem’s standard Chameleon length is 2.5m with two models available in 650 – 3.5m or 800-2.5m sizes
“By merging our successful flexo print platform with the new innovative folding carton Insignia Die Cutter, a whole new department and revenue stream has been opened with minimal investment.”
Rhonda Baker, President of LTI, Label Tags & Inserts