The most advanced and fastest method of producing high quality gaming and playing cards ever! The Revolution Automated Card Cutting and Collating System will start with full printed sheets and end with perfect casino quality cards in one completely automatic system.
The Revolution drastically increases productivity with its automated in-line two-directional cutting, collating and die-cutting capability at processing speeds up to 40 packs per minute—all this with just one operator! The Revolution processes sheet sizes from 29″ x 30″ and stocks from 50lb. offset to 24pt. board, and cuts card sizes from 1 7/8″ minimum and upwards.
Rollem Full Punch
Fully automate your card pack production with the Rollem Full Punch in-line attachment.
The Full Punch accepts cut/collated card deck from the Revolution and transfers them into the punching unit, where they are punched/die-cut with extreme accuracy to deliver perfectly round cornered cards. The Revolution and Full Punch can also run in-line with shrink wrapping systems or banding machines.
- Production speeds of up to 40 decks per minute
- Autolay feature with electronic eye
- Eliminate excessive labor, improve finishing quality, increase your profitability
- Automatically compensates for any press registration issues
- In-line two-directional cutting, collating and die-cutting
- Full bleed cutting in both directions
- Vision system for detailed product verification
- PLC control HMI interfaces and remote control options
- Perforating & scoring, in-line shrink wrapping or over-wrapping options also available
- Maximum Sheet Size: 29” x 30”
- Minimum Stock Weight: 50 lb Offset
- Maximum Stock Weight: 24 pt. board
- Speed: 2,400 sheets per hour
- Floor Size: 18’4” L x 11’ W x 4’3” H
- Electrical Requirements: 220V, 3 phase
- Playing Cards
- Telephone Cards
- Trading Cards
- Game Cards
- Business Reply Cards
- Event Tickets
- Lottery Tickets
- Greeting Cards
- much more