PB-04N Automotive Drilling
The PB-04N is the ideal drilling machine for 5-hole automotive drilling jobs. This high-power machine includes a mechanical cam lever for precise control of bottom of stroke depth and variable spindle control to ensure the correct speed of various drill bits.
To provide optimum drilling support, the PB-04N has a drill belt instead of drill sticks for easy operation and clean holes through to the bottom sheet. Unlike other drills, this model includes It has dead bottom stop for accurate adjustment of drill depth and a sliding table for multiple stroke capability.
The PB-04N handles up to six drill heads, or twice the standard three, with an option for two extra-wide automotive type drilling heads. These options make the PB-04N the most cost effective method of producing automotive manuals.
- Cooling and lubricating system to extend drill bit sharpness →
- Programmable sliding table →
- Five-hole automated drilling
- Variable stroke and spindle speed control
- Go up to four times longer without sharpening drill bits
- Drill virtually any hole distance confidently with automated process
- Number of drilling heads: max. 6
- Drill hole diameter: 1/8″-3/5″ (3-15mm)
- Drill distance at drilling heads: 1 1/4″-11 1/2″ (31.7-293mm)
- Max. drill distance above sliding tables: 16 1/2″ (420mm)
- Min. drill distance between 2 holes: 1/25″ (3mm)
- Insertion depth behind the drills: 2 1/3″ (60mm)
- Table Size: width 17 3/4″ (450mm)
- Table size in front of the drills: 11 4/5″ (300mm)
- Max. stacking height: 2″ (50mm)
- Power requirement: 220V, 3 phases, 60 cycles
- Dimensions: 1400mm W x 1200mm D X 1880mm H
- Weight: Net: 830kg / With Packaging: 604kg
- Option: Internal impulse lubrication of drill bits