Insignia Die-Cutting Proudly made in the U.S.A.
We’ll take you through the Insignia and explain how it achieves the die-cutting process.
Features that put Insignia in a class all its own:
- Geared for production grade manufacturing
- Ease of operation and make-ready’s
- Cut up to 30 pt. thickness
- Four models to match all press sizes
- Multiple functions packed in one machine
- Automatic waste stripping as standard
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. and supported by Rollem trained technicians
- Run speeds up to 4,500 sph
Insignia functions include all of the following: die-cutting, kiss-cutting, scoring, channel scoring, perforating, embossing/debossing, matrix removal. Optional in-line folder/gluer.
The Insignia rotary die cutter eliminates sending out profitable work and allows for more control over production and turnaround times. Now you can offer your customers flexible, affordable, high-quality custom die cutting with the Insignia. Let Insignia change the shape of your business!