Insignia Die-Cutting – Proudly made in the U.S.A. We’ll take you through the Insignia and explain how it achieves the die-cutting process.
Features that put Insignia in a class all its own:
– Geared for production grade manufacturing
– Ease of operation and make-ready’s
– Cut up to 30 pt. thickness
– Four models to match all press sizes
– Multiple functions packed in one machine
– Automatic waste stripping as standard
– Proudly made in the U.S.A. and supported by Rollem trained technicians
– Run speeds up to 4,500 sph
Insignia functions include all of the following: die-cutting, kiss-cutting, scoring, channel scoring, perforating, embossing/debossing, matrix removal. Optional in-line folder/gluer.
Ideal for packaging, folded cartons, carriers, promotional products, retail tags, decals, shaped direct mail, photo products, pocket folders, and the list goes on.
“After 2 years in our shop, my only regret is not buying it sooner.
We really appreciate your team and your excellent products and top notch service!!!”
– The Voom Group Inc.
The Insignia rotary die cutter eliminates sending out profitable work and allows for more control over production and turnaround times. Now you can offer your customers flexible, affordable, high-quality custom die cutting with the Insignia. Let Insignia change the shape of your business!